Wednesday 21 April 2010

Hello, testing, testing!

Hi Everyone,
You've found Everyday Etsy! I'm Jayne from Nottingham in the U.K.

As an Etsy seller (and very often buyer!) I decided as I seem to spend a lot of time browsing through all the fantastic shops, it would be a good idea to start a blog showcasing some of the amazing talents out there, a different seller everyday..and so Everyday-Etsy was born!

I may divert from my theme from now and again (I'm easily distracted!)with anything that I think you might find interesting so bear with me! Here goes my first blog post!......

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jayne! I will enjoy seeing all your Etsy finds - it's such a big place now that I never know where to start in terms of finding the good stuff. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, your my first commnet, thanks!!
    I'm just getting used to blogging, finding it a little bit tricky, but i'm getting there!
    Hope you're O.K x

    ReplyDelete